2017, May 25-27 | Boulder, CO
LambdaConf 2017 is the fourth edition of the internationally-renown conference on functional programming, held every year in the beautiful foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado.
Each year, hundreds of aspiring and practicing functional programmers, as well as students, teachers, and researchers, assemble to learn and share how functional programming is radically improving software development.
Every edition of the conference is packed full with educational content, insight from commercial usage and academia, and inspiration and passion. Amazing speakers, locally-sourced meals, professional networking activities, and childcare and workshops for children, all make every event memorable.
Come join us at LambdaConf 2017, deepen your mastery of crafting quality software using functional techniques, and rediscover the magic of programming.Get Your Ticket!
Boulder is a beautiful place to visit in the spring, and a great vacation destination for the whole family. Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Boulder has won numerous awards (foodiest, happiest, brainiest, healthiest, LGBT family-friendly). The city sports a thriving tech scene and a burgeoning community of functional programmers.
Boulder is serviced by Denver International Airport, the largest airport in the United States, and has direct flights from all major US cities and many international cities.
- More than a hundred miles of hiking trails, many accessible from downtown
- Incredibly low-cost places to stay on Airbnb, starting at $14/night; homes available for groups.
- Easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park, Chautauqua, the Flatirons, and other parks
- Pedestrian- and cyclist-friendly, with sidewalks, trails, and numerous places to rent bikes
- Accessible public transportation system, with major routes running every 10 minutes
- Home to the famous Pearl Street Mall, filled with live music, entertainers, cafes, restaurants, and locally-owned shops
- Low-cost air fares from Southwest, Frontier, and United; international flights from British Airways and others